Recipe courtesy: Galaxy Guides
Crispy Southern Rock Lobster, Mushroom and Tofu Parcels
Makes approximately 54 portions
- 100g cellophane noodles
- 20g shredded black wood fungus
- 10g dried, sliced shitake mushrooms
- 2 Southern Rock Lobster tails finely sliced
- 10g spring onion cleaned and finely sliced
- 2 teaspoons light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons fish sauce
- 400g fresh, soft tofu
- 1 1/2 tablespoons ginger/garlic finely minced
- 54 fresh bean curd sheets cut into rectangles 140mm x 120mm
- Wilted chives and small spring onions
Soak the cellophane noodles in hot water for 10 minutes and drain thoroughly.
Soak the fungus and mushrooms until they are softened then drain well.
Mix all ingredients together.
Wrap approximately 2 tablespoons of filling into a square of bean curd sheet and tie with a wilted chive. Lay on paper towel - deep fry in hot oil until crispy, and serve with an orange and chilli dipping sauce.
Recipes, text and images © Ann Oliver galaxyguides.com